Let’s Talk Science is an interactive and engaging session that involves a presenter with a wide audience, sharing interesting topics and theories that both entertains and educate in an unconventional way.
- To broaden the audience’s mind with new and fascinating topics and theories.
- This will be a stage for an older demographic to have a more interactive session.
- The show is designed to have the freedom to talk and express ideas or knowledge, with the idea of no right or wrong.
- For a younger demographic, experts from different backgrounds will be sharing their experiences.
SCHEDULE (29TH NOVEMBER - 4TH DECEMBER)
|Tuesday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Wednesday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Thursday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Friday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Saturday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Sunday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
This show combines entertainment and learning into one! It keeps young children engaged with a fun sing-a-along and exciting games. Children will be able to identify the 5 senses and 5 organs by the end of the show. Plus, let’s meet the organ behind it all, Brianna the Brain!
- For the audience to be able to recognize the 5 senses and the 5 organs.
- To summarize in their own words what are the functions of the 5 senses in their daily lives.
- To test how the brain is responsible for the functions of the 5 senses.
The play is non other than showing the audience the daily routine of Antonyms. His/her life is ordinary by day but gets interesting as the sun starts to set. A wrestler by evening and detective by late night. Sounds intriguing!
- To be able to define antonyms.
- Recognize different pairs of antonyms.
- Classify different types of antonyms.
Explore the most important organ that is responsible for us to function everyday! What’s the connection between our brain and words? Colors? The answers will be revealed soon in Brain Show and with some interactive games at the end for your brain!
- For the audience are able to discuss the many importance of the brain that includes identifying shapes, words and colors.
- The audience will be able to integrate what they have learned about the brain to real life situations.