Let’s Talk Science is an interactive and engaging session that involves a presenter with a wide audience, sharing interesting topics and theories that both entertains and educate in an unconventional way.
- To broaden the audience’s mind with new and fascinating topics and theories.
- This will be a stage for an older demographic to have a more interactive session.
- The show is designed to have the freedom to talk and express ideas or knowledge, with the idea of no right or wrong.
- For a younger demographic, experts from different backgrounds will be sharing their experiences.
SCHEDULE (1ST - 5TH DECEMBER)
|Wednesday||10.00am - 10.30am||Brain Show|
|Thursday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Saturday||10.00am - 10.30am||Brain Show|
|Sunday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
Sense My Senses is a children based Let’s Talk Science, where they learned the basis of our 5 senses in fun educational way with games and high audience engagement.
- Sense my Senses are targeted for younger children.
- To have a more playful and engaging take on the early syllabus of younger primary students.
- To inspire tutors and students to learn in unconventional ways by using games and music.
Bizarre Case of Being Afraid is a Let’s Talk Science topic that will be the very first of the series on unconventional topics. Being afraid to phobias are one of the most mysterious emotions we experienced every day, and the talk will simply provide a fun and educational way of learning it.
- To introduce unconventional sciences to the audience and share fascinating theories to the audience.
- To make aware of the audience of the everyday sciences that we have and how science is affected to one another.
- An opportunity for older demographics to be included in the fun interactive programs.
The Brain Show dives deep into how clever and fast our brain works. With fun games and open-ended question answer session, the audience will get to enjoy this experience of learning better.
- To teach basic neurological topic to open the audience’s mind to interesting facts of brain.
- The show comprises of engaging and interactive ways of educating with the audience that will give the audience an entertaining experience in SEL.
The Energy Talk Show features our fun and brilliant host and their surprise invited guests, Ms Summer and Ms Panelope! It’s time to power up!
- To learn the basic mechanism of solar panels and the science behind solar energy.
- To raise awareness of climate change and how we can conserve energy.