Seria Energy Lab (SEL) is keen to invite qualified individuals for our opening position.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Male and female
- Local or Permanent Resident
- Graduates with the relevant qualification(s)
- Must possess a valid driving license
- Willing to explore and learn
- Able to work according to the set schedules
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you are interested to join our team, kindly send us your application form and curriculum vitae (CV) and to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15th August 2022.
For more information or any inquiries, you may reach our:
Please download application form here.
Job Position: Front Desk Executive
Contract duration: 3 years.
Department: Admin and Finance Department.
Position Available: 2 positions
Expected Reporting date: 1st September 2022 (1 position) and 1st November 2022 (1 position)
Scope of work:
- Provide an excellent customer service; greeting and engaging visitors and manning Exhibition Hall counter
- Operating and handling sales transactions using the POS system
- Handling sales transactions whether in cash or credit (card)
- To promote on new activities and promotions
- Provide customers/visitors with information on SEL’s products and services
- Keep and maintain records of sales receipts or any financial documentations
- Conduct daily briefing to ensure all employees are updated on ongoing and upcoming activities
- Manage Registrations for SEL’s Workshop/Programs and Activities
- Assist in preparing Daily Visitor Statistic Reports
- Assist in preparing Daily Sales Reports
- Handle Social Media Inquiries
- To ensure work area are always clean and safe
- At least National Diploma in Hospitality, Diploma in Business Studies or its equivalent
- Has experience of handling physical cash money
- Has experience in dealing with customers
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Familiar with MS Office apps
- Has experience in producing reports
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.