The science communication workshop aims to equip educators and STEM enthusiast to be able to practice of informing, educating, sharing wonderment, raising awareness and interest of science or STEM related topics.
In the workshop you will be exposed to the methodology and several the different techniques used in science communication:
1. Planning: selecting the STEM topic and how to arrange the content
2. Live experiments or demos: using live hands on demos effectively and immersively
3. Interaction: how to increase interaction and impact
4. Science delivery : how to simplify and make it more impactful
5. Impact study : how to review and measure the impact of your show.
Workshop duration : The workshop will normally takes up to at least 3 working days.