One of SEL’s most popular teaching approach is the Science Show. A science show is a form of science communication that falls in the informal science learning group that incorporates live performances with dramatic gestures and actions.
- Emergence of Innovative Learning
As we entered a new modern era, our younger generation is more inclined to interactive teaching approach. Science show is a great way for children and young adult to be more fascinated to the exciting world of science as it combines both entertainment and education. Learning from the interaction of the performers and the fun demonstration are proven to be an effective innovative learning.
- To Introduce Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Younger demographic sees STEM education as challenging and intimidating. With Science Show, this will be an eye-opening experience for the audience to see that STEM education can be exciting.
- Science is for EVERYONE
Every performer of the show will be bringing their own style to the spotlight for the enjoyment and understanding of the audience. Science show is suitable for everyone!
SCHEDULE (29TH NOVEMBER - 4TH DECEMBER)
|Tuesday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE
|Wednesday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Thursday||11:00am - 12.00am||Sound Show
|Friday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Saturday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Sunday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
Are you fascinated by the elements of fire and the science of pressure? Come and join our science show where you will get to enjoy live demonstrations of what fire and pressure can do! IT’S NOT MAGIC! IT’S SCIENCE!
- For the audience to be able to identify the Fire Triangle (F.O.H, Fuel, Oxygen and Heat) that creates fire.
- To introduce the Liquid Nitrogen to the audience and the audience will be able to explain what is Liquid Nitrogen, its properties and functions.
- To demonstrate experimental science to younger audience as a new tool for learning.
Join our SEL performer for the astounding sound show and explore the exciting world of sound. Groove to the music while learning a thing or two!
- Experience unique performances using out-of-the-box, recyclable instruments.
- To learn more about the sound around us in our daily basis.