One of SEL’s most popular teaching approach is the Science Show. A science show is a form of science communication that falls in the informal science learning group that incorporates live performances with dramatic gestures and actions.
- Emergence of Innovative Learning
As we entered a new modern era, our younger generation is more inclined to interactive teaching approach. Science show is a great way for children and young adult to be more fascinated to the exciting world of science as it combines both entertainment and education. Learning from the interaction of the performers and the fun demonstration are proven to be an effective innovative learning.
- To Introduce Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Younger demographic sees STEM education as challenging and intimidating. With Science Show, this will be an eye-opening experience for the audience to see that STEM education can be exciting.
- Science is for EVERYONE
Every performer of the show will be bringing their own style to the spotlight for the enjoyment and understanding of the audience. Science show is suitable for everyone!
SCHEDULE (1ST - 5TH DECEMBER)
|Wednesday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Thursday||10.00am - 10.30am||Astounding Sound Show|
|Saturday||NOT AVAILABLE||NOT AVAILABLE
|Sunday||10.00am - 10.30am||Astounding Sound Show|
Fire show and Liquid Nitrogen show are the most popular and anticipated science shows at SEL. Fire gives off the essence of excitement with a lot of explosions and flames, while the introduction of Liquid Nitrogen leaves the audience curious and fascinated by the cold mist.
- Introduction of the fire element with basic information of how it is made.
- Introduction of Liquid Nitrogen to the audience.
- Presenting both shows will inspire the audience to conduct their own experiments at home of hot and cold.
- To entertain the audience with the explosive demonstrations that will make them come to SEL regularly.
This show utilizes recyclable everyday materials to demonstrate the magical world of science. Audience will be captivated by the wonders of science and fire experiments.
- To inspire young audiences to experiment by using recyclable items.
- To spark the curiosity of science to the public.
- To learn the fundamentals of fire, pressure and illusion.
Join our SEL performer for the astounding sound show and explore the exciting world of sound. Groove to the music while learning a thing or two!
- Experience unique performances using out-of-the-box, recyclable instruments.
- To learn more about the sound around us in our daily basis.
Pressure can be pressuring? Let’s turn that around by learning more about the science of pressure. Believe it or not, we can launch rockets and levitate beach balls just by the works of pressure? Believe it!
- To learn the fundamentals of Pressure by using experiments.
- To raise interest for youngsters to experiment especially using recyclable materials.
Its Ice Cream Month! And join us to learn more about the magnificent Liquid Nitrogen, do amazing activities and get a chance to grab some cold Ice cream made from Liquid Nitrogen.
- To learn more about Liquid Nitrogen and its properties.
- Inspire young aspiring scientists to be more involved in experiments.
- To engage with the audience in an interactive science show.
Professor Chroma Potion Class (PCPC) is a experimental story centered show that focuses on Professor Chroma, incorporating science (chemistry) to the world of magic. This science show will be immersive, interactive and fun for all age groups.
- Introduction to Chemistry and Reactions.
- Introduction to color mixtures.